Wednesday, April 12, 2017

12 Apr Homework

12 Apr Homework
12 Apr 2017

LA:
1. One page reflection on what you have learnt (write on the reading response section in your LA Notebook) using the following 2 routines: (due tmr)
i) I used to think.....
   But now I think...... (Write half a page)
ii) I think that I know poems.....
    I am puzzled as to why/whether......
    I think I would like to explore more about....... (Write half a page)

2. Revision for Common Test

Maths:
1. Complete Algebra-Factorisation Consolidation (due tmr)
2. Revision for Common Test 

Higher Chinese:
1. 第十课练习 (due tmr)
2. Revision for Common Test

Chinese:
1. Revision for Common Test

Science:
1. Bring a 30cm ruler, graph paper and sharp pencils (for tmr's lesson)
2. Health Science Common Test Practice Paper (to be gone through on 28 Apr)
3. Revision for Common Test 



3 comments:

  1. For Science, there is also the biology worksheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't the maths consolidation thing is due on Monday?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.