1. Everyone is to be assembled outside the classroom (unless you are a Special Needs student) by 7.30am (this is important, especially for those who live further away or oversleep)
2. The timings for the examinations are as followed:
- Paper 1 (which comprises of Editing, Informal Email and Composition) is from 0750 to 0940
- Paper 2 (which comprises of Visual Text and Reading Comprehension) is from 1040 to 1230
3. You may go home right after your last paper (which ends at 1230).
4. Please ensure that you do not bring any pieces of paper into the examination room.
5. Please report in your full school uniform, not in S&W attire.
6. The duration for each paper is 1h 50min so please spend your time wisely (not sleeping)
7. Please do not doodle or draw any irrelevant stuff on the papers even if you are bored.
8. When the paper ends, please continue to be as silent as you were in the examination room as the classes may not have finished yet.
9. Please do not discuss the answers to the paper as there might be students who are absent.
10. Please try to recover from any illness that you have as soon as possible and try not to fall sick.
11. Try to get as much rest as possible and remember to eat breakfast before the paper.